2012年10月23日星期二

www.beats4monster.co.uk years come down wh

How about seeing?"
That alcoholic head shakes with stir the wave drum similar, call way:"Do not go or not!Lao Tze had a liking for that little girl!Tonight don't other people will she accompanies!You are little he mama's useless talk!"
I still keep pressing to catch fire and accompany to smile and took a cup to pour one full cup, amiable manner way:"This eldest brother comes out to play, you spend money diagram happy, we open the door to do business, but how also want rules BE?That kid sister younger sister is really not is doing is this line of.You even if give me face to go?I appreciated severals first and did first for respect!"
Finish saying, I start to carry cup and look on straight level several people, then the one mouthful kept on swallowing wine and continued to smilingly looking at several people.
2 people of flank are some to be getting softer, however in the center that guy probably is really drink many, also clamor a way:"Hold!Your his mama calculates what things!You drink cup wine, Lao Tze will sell you the face!***What princess unjust lord, since enter my pack, it is what to isn't a young lady!Lao Tze can not touch to touch, with what want Lao Tze to take out money!"
I sudden heart in on moving, this bastard can't be have never got drunk to pack to inebriate?Again or they at the night club of low file once played, this kind of upscale place has never come, don't know a pack can the princess not touch?(The night club of the low file time inside, the pack doesn't establish a pack of princess Jian in)
However I 18 annual expenditures to mix, did in this kind of place how many years come down, what affair haven't met?At that moment stood to get up, on the face of smile a fading of cent of penny to also go,www.beats4monster.co.uk, look in the eyes also penny cent of cold come down:"Three owners, that kid sister is to really can not keep you company, what she does is a living of attendant son, I also have no her stem of right order what.Want to be not I then seek two beauties for you to come over!You have to feel a line, give the younger brother a face, everyone hands over a friend, hereafter often come to have fun!You have to feel not to go, that younger brother I also can't."
"Hold!What bird place, talk idly useless talk!Lao Tze doesn't have fun!Walk, change a place!!Go to a gold color and go for age!"In the center that guy leaps all of a sudden and grasped a coat to go toward to outside walk.
They say of"gold color age", I know, is another field son of this city, however the file time is very low, inside of young lady's character isn't high, the price is also cheap.
My in the mind contained table and saw 3 people to want into an outside to walk, the one step blocked road, smiling way:"A few owners check first before walking."
"Check!Buy***what list!"In the center that person scolds a way:"Lao Tze broke down here at you mood, have no his mama to seek you to want money quite good!Get away!"
I don't give way, cold to attendants way:"How many owners consume tonight how much?"
The flank is a to cleverly and immediately report out:"Three bottles of Xuan Ni poem, plus two fruit bowls and four a light repasts, totally 3,306."
I order and say with smile:"So, a few owners, I make decision to sell at a discount, even if 3,000.However outside there are also three kid sisters, the bothering you also gives tips together."
"Lao Tze his mama don't give!"In the center once that guy listen to on the contrary come to fire, scold a way:"Three bottles of wine Lao Tzes just drank 1 bottle!With what give you 3,000!"
I stay calm and collected:"That all right, another two I backed for you, a light repast and fruit bowl calculate me to send you, you drink of a bottle of wine is 880, however you this minimum consumption between the packs is 1,108, you give 1,000 go."
"1,000?I see you resembling 1,000!"Finish saying, in the center that dynasty my body bumped to come over.
The body that I am tiny to knit the brows, move out of the way half stays away this shot and complies with the surrounding a to push him and went toward his personal body of flank to up push to pass by.
I am to show leniency, can this guy seem really want to seek a matter tonight, incredibly a Ye is a wine bottle on the table, scold a way:"Hold!Is dry he!"
Finish saying a bottle of failed come over, flank 2 people also have kind to learn kind and start to grasp a bottle together super I receive to come over.
I the flash across is a person, push away another a, the anti- hand holds tight the third people's wrist and a little bit used a point once the energy twist, he the Alas! is 1, eat a pain body keep on being soft.
I still keep pressing to catch fire.After all we open the door to do business here, can not easily begin to give offense to a guest.The affair can not make greatly, as far as possible don't make greatly, otherwise side still have a pack of other guests.Always influencing isn't good.
I was loose to open the hand of in front, that guy, without extra trouble pushed him to sit sofa to once go up, then cold looking at them:"How many owners, come out to have fun, also want to speak rules?Arrive where have fun, not the check want to walk, how also don't in the past say, did you see?"
"Buy!Buy!Buy!I buy your mama's list!"That alcoholic ghost called 1, lift wine bottle and hurtled to come over, this time I have no again let, stayed back an one step, started to fly a feet is kicking on his wrist, his pain call 1, embrace to begin wrist to fall to sit on the ground, 1 of wine bottle bang flew to go out and hit on the ground.Luckily the stall is enough thick solid, have no ground.Flank one person has already rushed toward me to after death embrace me, I double once the arm make an effort, the anti- hand kneads his wrist and complies with the surrounding a to lift, is a to lead a shoulder to fall off, directly throw him to go out.
Although I drank point wine in the evening,I still overcome oneself to have no dare malicious hand, just throw he to the sofa, if I were a little bit more malicious, fall off him on the table Cape, he would also want to break two bones at least!
However I hear bang later on of a , on the head a burst of acute pain!
After death a guy a connect ferocious, lift half to break wine bottle in hand.
Hold!I lambaste a , put on on the head a , wine water and blood followed and then flowed down.I tonight is also drink many, just incredibly a don't be careful, drive this guy to make a surprise attack, one head broken glass.
I go up a hold tight his wrist, then a kick his belly up, this guy bellows a , the body is like a lousy mire similar soft next go, jet in the mouth together vomits of dirty, sprayed my whole body, I really turned over a face now, stared two attendants in the doorway and scolded a way:"You are to kill a person!Still don't come over!"
Two boys this just responds to come over, without extra trouble close the door.Run up to toward three guys a burst of strike and kick.Fully beat to have five minutes.
Ate one wine bottle on my head, a burst of was hot painful.Hand the wall is in the sofa sit in seat of honor for a while, just slow come over, the in the mind is angry, scold a way:"Make people take out to go from the back door they, throw an outside!Make them buy list before walking!Depend!"
Shout to a few attendants again, I just a person come out a pack of.
Here soundproof effect best, pack door one pass, outside and basically can not hear clearly the action of inside, much less inside all intentionally chase music is wide open.
I walk all the way, the attendant sees me there is blood on the head and all hurriedly come up to hand me, I want to push away, can after all drink many wine tonight, that bastard beats of that bottom still really not light, now head a burst of of dizzy, grind teeth a way:"Let soft rice ……H'm, let strong stare at a field of son, I go to a hospital for a while.Mama of ……"
Feeling urgently under, I almost call three words in"soft rice king", stare is trying very hard to endure to smile of two younger brothers, I know that they can't tell others, the nothing important person likes that guy here, and I at here the most popular, they can't tell others, either.
Absorbed cool spirit, endure painful, I immediately went a hospital.
Depending is given me the head by two alcoholics up opened light, if drive I those brotherses knew, also don't smile even drop false teeths to come out!


Chapter 3 【good person, do I go together with? 】



Chapter 3
Sought car, two young men hand I got on the car to go to a hospital and handled wound at the hospital and checked for a while, there is no broken glass on the head, and then beat one needle tetanus infection.My in the mind is really a bit angry.
Tied up a piece of gauze on the head, looking at to wear the hat of the filial piety with his mama similar, my in the mind gushes an evil fire.
Come out emergency room, but see an outside in addition to two attendants of under charge, there is also a female kid.
Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论