2012年11月6日星期二

beats by dre uk fth with management

."Chen Xiao Xia closes lightly mouth and says with smile, " she is very complicated to your ground felling, say to is very anxious to your dead, have some to like you again now, I also can not remember clearly Chu."
"She can't fall in love with mine."Qin Shou livings to shake head to say."Her woman like this.BE with conquer a man for happy.Now to I so, because conquest not I but output of the strange mental state is playing tricks.This woman.Must kick out her.Can not make her destroy here.To, did your real estate company have the viewpoint to become available in the market?"
"H'm."Chen Xiao Xia's point nods, expectation of say, " wants to buy hull to become available in the market.Hopes now city, all all over the place is an item, can I ground funds shortage, need to raise funds, becoming available in the market a turn of money is essential behavior."
"So, the my property procures the share of one part of Venus company, how?"
"You want to have my cheapness!"Chen Xiao Xia depressedly says that" I if promise, estimated tomorrow I am expeled the fifth.Venus company inside, I but only have the share of 20%."
"Not is say to all turn the shares to you?How, renege?"
"Have no, have to wait me and extraordinary register after, so as to transfer I under the place name, and is with extraordinary totally have."Fifth bright pearl taunt the ground smile, " you think that the somebody else is a fool!Will all transfer the properties to my place name bottom?"
"You say with them, say I want to join from partnership your company, don't believe them motionless
See Qin Shou living confidence a hundredfold, the doubt ground of Chen Xiao Xia says:"May?"
"Your thinking to go into business is a kid to play house!"Qin Shou livings to say with smile, " you hold my share, my holding your shares , on the market, originally wased normal however of affair.Presumably as long as you lift, your grandfather's mother-in-law will enjoy the ground of Dian Dian to indicate you to talk to join from partnership with me of affair.Want that doing is strong to do greatly, original should so."
"Does not your building company become available in the market?"Chen Xiao Xia has some to doubt that Qin Shou gives birth to of work hard, " you the business term of that company is enough, don't ground hardware affirmative also enough, why don't hug money."
"I enough money."Qin Shou livings to speak without fear ground to say, " I don't think the one mouthful eats into a fatty, so, I have no too the earth action, the merchandise building develop, is also 1.1:00 of.And, make a pharmaceutical factory stock to become available in the market, I have already earned enough an advantage, didn't differ money."
"Character."The white of Chen Xiao Xia Qin Shou living one eye, seek credit ground say, " has no me, you can earn so many?"
"Each other each other."Qin Shou livings to say with smile, " is must several the stock is in the body, you have already got capital back.Not be forgetting, two year agos, you are still a very poor bond maid, knew me, current of you was already a rich hundred million old woman."
"Yes, and dream similar.That time of"Chen Xiao Xia sighs to say, " of you, Zhang Sheng, I still innocently think to say with you worry, have never thought, ascend your pirate ship, descend not to come."
"My ship is an aircraft carrier, can accept a lot of airplanes.You little girl like this, I am all are welcome."Qin Shou livings ha ha on smiling, " Xiao Xia, you have to admit, I is suited for you more than him."
"It not be saying."What Chen Xiao Xia angried says that" you if is unlike he is strong, will I can be done as pleases by you?"
Qin Shou livings to touch a nose and said one to make Chen Xiao Xia catch crazy words:"Do they still do that matter?"
"You are also a trick of abnormal condition!"Chen Xiao Xia angries very much, subsequently self-effacing say, " I don't know.This matter was already a taboo, who all don't want to lift.You want youself and want two of us, know, this matter as long as doing once and returned the ability is little two, three times?His daddy has never worn a house and takes a house even the hotels are all not appropriate, two of him are at home, be be mama of not dry, didn't live her to spoil a kid too much and finally still needed to do.Hi.I ….."
"Like like, not be ascending fire, I don't lift be."Qin Shou livings to comfort Chen Xiao Xia and lures her crime at the same time."Listen to mine, jilted his house, need not so depressed."
"To can can jilt be not early jilt?Can I ain't the opponent of her house!"
"So need my to join."Qin Shou livings to say with smile, " slowly removal, slowly remove, give° her house to remove about sooner or later."
"I ask."Chen Xiao Xia pickeds up a telephone and be Qin Shou gives birth to of the noodles make a phone call for Joe white cloud.
"What?He wants to join from partnership us of building company?"Receive Chen Xiao Xia's telephone.Joe's white cloud is some to become speechless.But didn't care too much, also thoughted of Qin Shou livings a ground of intention, "does he know that we want to lend the affair that the hull becomes available in the market?"
"He didn't say."Chen Xiao Xia glowers Jing to tell a tall tale, " but see his character, should know."
"H'm.Also nothing important, starts planning and preparing now.Become available in the market to also want a year after next most quickly, he wants to join from partnership, at the right moment can alleviate us of funds predicament.Just, with while negotiating, he develop your advantage, make him not have cheap."
"Okay, mama.Is "Chen Xiao Xia's voice is very mild, " extraordinary?"
"It is there at his grandpa."Joe white cloud ground the orotund inside is some misgivings, " his grandpa ground the body has some problems recently, extraordinary have to be foolish over there.Xiao Xia.You should know master son's importance for I.Wait the master sub- body good.Let extraordinary went along with you in the past, have already by the way registered.!"
"H'm.You trust, I can't let what him take advantage of."
Let go of a telephone, Chen Xiao Xia profoundly absorbed tone and livinged to say to Qin Shou:"Say and think that the Zha kind joins from partnership?"
"Zha kind?"Qin Shou livings a stand stand hand, " invites accounting firm to check a property, according to the share, I took out money to go for you."
"Think beautifully!"Chen Xiao Xia angrily says that" so, estimate who all know I and your affair!You want this ground of join from partnership to consider as to buy bond, premium price, premium price, understand?"
"With what!"Qin Shou livings disaffection's saying, " you ground the potential that the company can have no my company, a company is small to break real estate just, no matter it is property or income the level all isn't worth my spending big price to purchase."
"Is quite good, the Venus company is a property now however 500,000,000, annual income however 800,000,000, but I as long as becoming available in the market, the value of the stock market upsurged naturally."Chen Xiao Xia readily rave, " till then, your a piece of money, it was several dollars to don't know."
"Break wind, very smelly very smelly."Qin Shou livings a bit abashed angered, talk also ignore regardless of, " you are a facing I, still facing they?Become available in the market Zha of?That stock turn a hand and then can sell?Or can your stock affirmation revalue?Don't fall into the stock of garbage?Or is it your head that burned to break down, let me joined from partnership your company and had your cheapness?"
"I ……."Chen Xiao Xia is said have no words, hate of say, " anyway not ability the original value joins from partnership, our proprietor rights is 100,000,000 many, your Tao is a hundred million, calculate you quarterly share.How?"
"Do not go or not, I at least want 1/3 ground share."Qin Shou livings to say with smile, " you and the fifth people negotiate some kind of, a hundred million, I want 30% ground share all right."
If so be, the total amount of subscribed capitals is two hundred million, Qin Shou livings to have 30%, is also 60,000,000 subscribed capitals, but he took out a hundred million, was regarded as to expect first to throw in to the fifth with management to do repair, also at last can.
"Words like that, my subscribed capital is getting less."Chen Xiao Xia isn't a fool, soon saw among them not right.She occupied 40% of shares in the company at first, so the whole mow, leave 28% of shares.Thus,beats by dre uk, the total amount of subscribed capitals is the fifth 42%, Qin Shou livings 30%, Chen Xiao Xia's 28%.
"Being little is afraid of, have me at, even if being a fifth bright pearl to acquire is the remaining of the share, the your similar ability occupies advantage on the board of directors."Qin Shou livings to remind Chen Xiao Xia, " doesn't want to forget, by so doing, you but have Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论