2012年11月23日星期五

http://www.beatsbydr4us.com und have never resp

Black Si you, then in that war, lost a wife …"
"Clearly Lai aunt Nuo is the excellent female of so gentle and soft docile … to I also very good … but I can not repress that kind of' because of the aunt's dead, I just the mental state obtain balance' of ugly viewpoint …"
"Embracing to have is such of viewpoint of I, in fact and basically talk not ascend big-hearted?I am just pure cowardice …"
Just made reference to here, a recorded an old boxing hit at his head up.
Card Na virtuous body, have already canned not use strong boxing dint, but this one punch regardless the strength is still an angle, all surprising harmonious and nature-arrive road card naturally horizontal pour on the ground, have never responded to come over "oneself is knocked down" this.
"You this … is indeed as expected unsuitable for place of honor … is really of, why will I teach one the son like this …"
Looking at road card to marvel at oneself drive obscure of knock down of facial expression, the card Na was virtuous to suddenly smile:
"Clearly you completely can use' the persons are all selfish, so my Lao Tze even if the importance for being the wife of open hero person who invades to also compare to contuse my Lao Tze' did to lend not to go …"
"Meeting because this kind of viewpoint but ego disgust …be really docile of little devil, should say really does the Kui not is a father and son?Connect this you to am like very much with me,Ha ha ha ha ha!"
"Ha ha …son, you compare your father, but have to be much more lucky …I suppressed own man's natural character lifetime, but road card you, but have you choose by yourself of'family'share for you."
"Ha … originally thought your this kind of personality, sooner or later will make you eat suffering, let you academic association change … but have never thought, you are still really more able than your Lao Tze … have so many people to surround at your guard that silk of yours nearby' essence' …"
Is tiny tiny on the face a red, some ashamed road cards, still keep determinedly ordering, say:"Right …though superficially see, is ducal of I, shelter everyone, but actually, these my most important crew members are also guarding me."
"The emotion that guards and spreads out from it each other woulds be our fetterses."
-
Father(eventually)
Listen to the words of finishing the road card, fondle mo to wear his/her own beard, the card Na virtuous regrets says:
"Ha ha … is really funny … all ages numerous emperor kings will mutually hope earnestly the most profoundly honest relation for owning, probably also only so-so … have never thought, but with this kind of like' household' did the general form carry out … however, if really is the person who owns strong right yu to hope with greed, can not trust other people, don't trust to share the right and other people again … how may create one relation like this …"
"This perhaps, is also a kind of so-called fair … want to get some things, inevitable need to give up some things …"
"If your this boy is a duke, have what a little bit bright words … perhaps saw a person for only one … alas …"
"Is aha! to admire, so I accepted your to cry up~" road card have no the skin be disgraced of say with smile.
"Smile a P!I where is crying up you …calculate …"took a look the color of the sky, seem to be already Be getting more late, card Na virtuous decision, or get into a positive, own time, have been already arrived-
"Like, Lu Ke Carl is virtuous.Fee Lun.Space thunder Er …"
Because the father suddenly keeps the full name of shouting he or she, road card not from get Leng one Leng, but very obvious, the card Na is virtuous to no longer intend again continue to procrastinate-
"The words listenned to you just, I have already understood your viewpoint … the circumstance of principality, I also understand … you already make it very like … I can also trust …"
"Feed, old daddy … you this words are what mean …" anxious road card, even forget your respectful names-however in fact the card Na was notvirtuous originally don't mind this.
"Do not interrupt me …you aren't to want to know, why do I want you to come here today?Still let you alone?"
"… H'm …"
"Ha ha ha ha…Because, I want to send to you one thing, my son."
【Right …kid, this is the old daddy, I prepared the gift in decade … wait today, this end of time consign at your gift …】
Press to move a machine Gua on the wheel chair, moment, the saber that accompanied with virtuous whole life of card Na, played out from the wheel chair arm-rest,http://www.beatsbydr4us.com.
Need not doubt why so a long knife,beats by dre cheap, can put into very short arm-rest-because of at that and the card western black Si.In the combat of cloth Wright, card Na virtuous saber, have already been chopped in two- the saber that remain half, at the right moment can hide into arm-rest.
"I want to send your thing, is this."
Looking at old father hand in of break blade, even if the endurance for making every effort, the facial expression of road card finally still kept forbiding not to live to become a囧 :"I, I say a father, this break knife is the gift that you want to send me?You still make so a surprised a suddenly of, I still think how …"
"Ha ha …" fondles mo old war ally that even if break to open, still keep being beaten a grindingly very smooth blade department, the card Na is virtuous to think of of say:"Yes …this was my old friend …however, send to your gift, not is he …but is he with I together is your preparation of, open the key of a certain door in future for you!"
The energy of difficult whole body, just start to stand from the wheel chair-the road card want to hand, but again because reveal on the father body of a certain make him uneasy to arrive dismay decidedly, don't dare to hand-advanced in age of lion, raise the saber in the hand-
"Road card hey …this knife …realize with all of your mind and bodies, feel …then jump to take off it to your impression one day, creation belong to your own it!!"
【Come …old friend …this is my whole life, the last time wielded you …not is in the battlefield, also not is just duel with others …but I promise, this a moment is our most glorious a moment, because we is the next generation, tradition"reason"!】
【Because we are my sons, leave on the state, the most precious wealth!!】
【One day, definitely and one day …this knife, will change more miracles!!】
【Will definitely have so for a day of!! because of, he is my son!! my proudest kid!!】
Knife flicks-
The youth saw a way-
Then, the end in road, that is the "reason" that belongs to own father-
A soldier's"the reason of soldier way".
-
"This be, I stay to your gift …still have, I still have a very small wishes, don't know a son, can you help old daddy to conveniently carry out for a while?"
The youth lowering the head there is again no so deep and low voice and reveal:"You … say … regardless and how of wishes … I will also carry out its …"
"Ha ha …have no so seriously …only, if one day, you can use own of'manage', defeat card western black Si.Cloth Wright, so even if is the wishes that satisfied an old daddy."
"How?This wishes is easy?The card of now western black Si, is 40 many year old?Is exactly a prime of life, you now even if immediately comprehended, estimated to also be not likely to beat lead …but after 30 years?That time you the gold years of just when martial, but he has already started to be old going to~"
"Ha ha … lo the father say of … that not is play to depend on Yao … that feelings I rather wait until me 50 many year olds, card western black Si 80 quite a fews then can challenge …"
"What play to depend on?This is the strategy!That you how don't say does the western black Si of that card still dress up as a pig to eat my this tiger!!"
"Not,Beats by Dre Electroplating, you should are a lion just to …"
"Ze, mouth poverty you …calculated to calculate …alas, very pitiful, hear that war after, the card western black Si not only leaves troops, but also leaves sword to use stick …otherwise you aren't and very also to learn sword, makes can also go to chase that'sword saint' Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论