2012年11月2日星期五

Cheap Beats By Dre start someone carr

(Although suffer a los of seem oneself…………)"I heart way
When Dai Xi washed my bottom half at this time, toward a Qi color good don't understand of ask a way:"Good son, is that very small"trick" a Shi Mo?"
"Shi Mo that very small"trick"!!How can you describe the elephant Zheng of my he-man like this!Blare~"shout in my heart
Saying with smile of"oh~ that is"trick" that the boy just has, that jumps to wash, Hey Hey" Qi color good thief's thief
"Oh~ understand" point of Dai Xi nods to say
While weeping over, the proper my heart's door outside and again spreads to knock on door a voice.
"The elder sister of Dai Xi, good son elder sister, did you fix?Method gram Si elder parties the person came to ask us to pass by"over Yan Ning joss-stick at outside shout a way
"That ……….Wanting don't do I go in a help ……….."Pear Ying small voice of say in the outside
Depend~~originally they are four to early be about to calculate me, the woman is really a terrible living creature ah …..No wonder that the piece has never hated him the old Niang say that the chemisette words can not listen to, beautiful woman is also ……….Now I eventually the Wu understand ……..However seem still night order, blare ………
The Xi that"wash good, Dai elder sister Xi, we dearly hand to go out, don't keep somebody else waiting too long that is getting more ashamed" Qi color is good to toward Dai says
Is very quick, Dai Xi and Qi color good one person all alone as dragging along to kill a pig drag along me a bathroom, damned BE, incredibly didn't cover my brothers a little bit for a while, cause me to become to receive a noodles naked warrior, pear Ying and over Yan Ning the joss-stick shout loudly a way at the sight of me:"Dislike~how the Mo didn't come out in clothes?"
"~Want to see and then see, stem what by hand hide eye however Hou finger to sew to open to peep?Ha ha ha"the Qi color is good the Ying towarding pear to say with smile
The pear Ying is red at this time face, defense ground says:"Do not the somebody else just peep!"
"Do not peep?BE use PSA(cheat Xiao A) the card toothpaste once brushed teeth BE?Have never peeped to still know that I didn't wear ………."I wish to whisper
"Everyone doesn't make and quickly put on clothing for China Anne, otherwise will get sick!"The Dai Xi towards 3 people to say
"Blare ……….Or the Dai Xi concern me and really move it"
Are eight feet at four women's seven hands, eventually the Wu has my clothes worn and take down the plain white cloth Hou on my face, but their 4 people have already changed good clothes and really make me disappoint a small next ………
"You who is dear see, this is the sister that I design to pack, and everybody's colors are all different!Dai elder sister Xi likes to be purple, the pear Ying likes to be yellow, while I am white, the Ning joss-stick younger sister is more special, the warrior of pink to pack, not very good-looking?"Qi color good introduction way
Sees the body of Dai Xi up be dressed in lilac skirt to pack, the style is like my first sight she wears at that time of that, but pear Ying body up what to wear is a consistent goose yellow of and knee one-piece dress, matched her 穠 Xian the calf of degree to expose out, then white babydolls of Qi color good body, look very pure(all can not see clearly her heart at 1:00 of improbity ……)
Go to over joss-stick of Yan Ning of Wu the close fitting warrior of pink then pack, however I at this time is just thinking:"Do not know that this place has T word trousers, otherwise close fitting pack the trace that will have small trousers trousers that is ugly ……….", At this time finish the joss-stick of Yan Ning to see my look in the eyes not to, so ask a way:"China eldest brother?Isn't being this set of good-looking?You how does the Mo knit the brows?"
At this time I hurriedly the clearness combine embarrassedly say with smile:"The matter had no!Is good-looking,Cheap Beats By Dre, ha ha ha"
"We should set out, don't keep host waiting too long, otherwise don't in the past say too much" Dai Xi towarded what we reminded to say
Pour lintel of I still just Qi color under the good sorcery function, a little dint all makes come up not and have to four by turn hand from them I get to elder hospital, on entering into an elder hospital, receive Si especially and two elders see my situation Hous all secretly the Yan mouth steal to smile, from their facial expressions know they at think Shi Mo…………
Depend~~I haven't the Shi Mos worked well?However if I say to haven't done Shi Mo with them the feet are soft to become so, that they may smile of larger voice ………
"~China president of association still really "diligent"!Incredibly …..Boon~boon~boon~badly severe ………."Receive Si to up and down conjecture me to say with smile especially
Two elders immediately after say at this time:"That invites China president of association and four madams, only have us today severals, have no other outsiders at, please literally"
When owner Hou, start someone carried steaming hot food to come up, we all had already hungrily paniced at this time, and everyone also starts and receives Si to then revel the wine not very happy with two elders especially.
But my whole body at this time have no dint to depend Dai Xi, they feed me and harm I to just the matter animation for taking place in bathroom didn't get up, be owner wined and dined to satiety Hou, received Si to say especially:"Two elders, should also say that I come you now this of purpose"
The "that please receive Si the Sir say clearly especially" method gram Si elder towards to receive Si to say especially
"Is such, this in the last years, the lion clan actively adjusts a soldier to send to merge to match a bear clan to want to strike against me, so I come to this this time of the purpose is to want to form alliance with you and resist the allied troops of lion bear two clans together"
"This…………Receive Si Sir especially, this seems to be a little bit to force to do, you should know our two clanses ignore the economy, force and none of other everyone's noodles are their opponent of two clanses, even if we want to help you to be also incapable is dint!
We fox clan warrior also is more slightly a little bit strong than common mankind, if amount much also even if, but we only have 50,000 fox clan soldier, and lack training and material, even connect food pays to all pretty much become critical, now of we even become self-preservations problem, much less want to send army ………."Method gram Si elder difficult of say
Enrich Lai elder to immediately after say at this time:"We the situation of wing clan also unlike fox clan like top how much, the fox clan has of problem we are an also many, and we only have 40,000 wing clan soldier, although we are free in the advantage, but we at most make them could not beat just, engage basically isn't the opponent of lion bear two clans, this wants we how does the Mo beat?"
"If these problem need not you say that I have already known, however I still need to remind you, if you don't send army but only my one person carry on the shoulder, while being my file not to live but put out a country that you are their next targets, so you send army is sooner or later of matter, difference is with I together still yourselves are hard and carry on the shoulder lion of bear two clans attack from both flanks just.
Certainly, if you would like to send army with my alliance, I will subsidize you any need of product, it is money, food or material to ignore, as long as you are willing to open mouth me all right!"Receive Si to say especially
I also immediately after say at this time:"Two elders, if you would like to send army, our board of trade would like to subsidize your evil skin AN and manikin of spirit manufacturing cast of the helmet is a 30,000 set for each, and every kind of weapon with strong power equips an use to you, and trains soldier for you, during the period of training, receive Si the Sir will also send a tiger clan especially the soldier defend city for you how?Now as long as you order a , can embark on a journey right away"
"Does the helmet of evil skin AN and manikin cast of the spirit manufacturing 30,000 set for each still have a weapon material?Is China president of association what you said true?These aren't the fraction eyes!"The method gram Si quivering voice says
"The method gram Si elder says of to, China president of association, just so-called have no achievement to be free from Lu, is a wooden stick for Shi Mo you willing without cause send that Mo many things to us, we monster person although not intelligent, canning also not!Please explain for a while"the rich Lai elder is towarded me to ask a way with the language of doubt
"Ha ha ha, I am what businessman certainly am have to beg, we are second the orchid lift especially Si mainland with receive Si the Sir's Anne receive harbor to contain deep trading relationship especially, all goods receive harbor to unload at Anne, however Hou at again sell mother the whole mainland,
If Anne receives forest occurrence the warfare will influence my trade income, this isn't what I want to see.
I am a businessman to have no troops, but Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论