2012年11月16日星期五

cnn back power and clea

Long Teng's country villa and blood very the player of door, although all stare we see, but have no a start attack to us of, can be got into by we to dance them indiscriminately.
"Hope a month, this exactly is what is the row ah?"With after the brotherses collect, I toward to hope a month to ask a way.
"This is concrete I also not too clear, or let for a sky, the feather says with you."Hope a month to say after death of the sky feather pulled out.
Feather full name in the sky feather SUC in the sky is also a fire to fasten sorcery teacher, the game precinct chief wears a head of silvery cool hair, is one of a few handsome boys whom we help a lord, behave some Gu Aos, inception after I became fighting an absolute being placard first,Facebook, run to challenge me, and I certainly also just stuffy boring, hence agree, can as a result I a sorcery flame threw in the past, this guy was unexpectedly my sorcery flame as improved sorcery fireball, then didn't avoid being seen as well, directly blocked with the body, wanted that embodying his is evil to defend ability, however is certainly the sorcery flame that cans not holds up against me as a result, sends on recruiting he to resurrection palace, and behind, he unexpectedly runs to worry I say to be my younger brother, at see he display come out of sorcery attack power after, accepted him down, this also in addition to I, make our Ling Xuan's country villas truely own a sorcery teacher that has quite good fighting strength.
Feather in the sky after standing out, immediately the beginning gives me the process of the explanation affair:"If the eldest brother, affair is such, originally I and a few brotherses thought that the nightmare steppe did class, can while passing by anterior street corner, ran into blood very the person of door, we listen to eldest brother, don't conflict happen with them, so stay away them as far as possible, make them first past, can they see us let to them a way but think that we feared them, toward us to tightly force.But eldest brother you once said again, having no the matter haded better not begin, so we again and again ninja, along with blood very the person of door is more and more, finally we also can avoid, can their person is many, all exits were stopped up completely by them, only a road that leaves into this cloud breeze valley, we have to back into in come, but this but again at the right moment won their to record, after we come in, they immediately sealed road, then still made us recruit a person, while they block up an entrance to valley just then, to don't to enter, we have to plea for help from handsome elder brother."
"Then everyone run to come in for all of all a brain grounds, let the somebody else come to catch terrapin in a jar is be not?"My facial expression is some to not and good-lookingly connect to say.
"Eldest brother, sorry, all is our wrong."Feather in the sky listens to the brothers that I so say and hurriedly eat humble pie, and first surround with him together in this cloud breeze valley also all lowly head, don't dare to say more what.
"Like, isn't a combat,google, they like a dozen, we aren't afraid of them and all stick out the chest for me, I didn't say that you did amiss, although now is to should endure to let again of time, endure to let to have degree also, unexpectedly they think to be hard to put together, that we also aren't afraid of them, then say to want finally to is hard to put together, don't know as well."See them all admit mistake, I also not much say them, their everybody has their own viewpoint, also isn't all fool, if isn't that I before once said to disallow if they fight with other deluxe player PK again, they can't be compelled to this cloud breeze valley, either inside.
"Eldest brother, aery and evil feather 2 people all came out."Hope a month at this time the purine only say in my ear, I turn a head to hope to go, indeed as expected in the two bin person's crowd, came out a few players, but what both sides take the lead is exactly helping of two gangses main aery and evil feather.
"Is two, since departure have no kind?"Now that the other party have already stood out, I also have to stand to the front of troops, although before more persons who make contact with with them are only to hope a month purine, can this time but dissimilarity, is obviously the combats of of gang and gang this time, and is a formal combat, don't belong to any disorderly fought formely, if I again not website ticket words for coming out, that says too much however go to.
"Hum, the enemy of that one punch I haven't forgotten."Being aery cold to hum is a , unexpectedly still remember that I once beat his one punch before, and still the one punch give°ed him second to kill, if changed into me, will also remember forever of, however possess this kind of treatment of certainly not only he is a , before him, that evil feather was also killed once by me, is also that one punch second kill.
"Ha ha, forget also unimportant, I can beat an one punch again, probably you can remember."I ha ha on smiling,cnn, at the same time still compare rowed own Zhang head for a while, however my current fist attackstones although is sturdy, but not equal to sorcery attack to get true, attack player, the best attack is first of sorcery flame and ice arrows Shu, but quickest attack then my sorcery flame, my magic enough I continuously keep displaying a sorcery flame attack, but no matter is a helix vigorously still break empty boxing, all can beat several bottoms, myself could not stood, so still sorcery attack of good, completely have no necessary difficult oneself, avoid oneself's bureau chief, but Yang by himself/herself short.
"Hum!"Is aery to still have some to have scruples about to my fist, compare with my sorcery, probably make him have scruples about more, common saying well said, a toward being bitten by the snake, the decade fears a grass rope, but now of aery is this kind of phenomenon.
"Ha ha, mock moon, you don't also rejoice too soon, although the fighting strength of your oneself is very strong, we aren't your opponents, however want to depends on now, can your self-confidence can deal with our so many superiors?"The evil feather of one side is used to roar with laughter to inhibit his/her own exasperation.
"That would not° until after once trying know, don't know two this time is intend is decide victory or defeat with a combat, still is deathless endlessly?"My Yin coldly looking at aery and evil feather, the intelligence report that regained there from the chrysanthemum son, have already known they are two don't know because of why reason and combine together, separated a both sides station now, also only wanted to confuse my viewpoint, I could not do a correct decision.
"You blocked my road, for the sake of clearance obstacle, is still a time of solution ground good, I think to be deathless endlessly."The evil feather opened mouth first.
"My doesn't matter, however the evil feather elder brother since decides deathless endlessly, that I keep company with exactly."It is aery to also follow to say.
"Since so, that need not said more and started."Say I drew back power and cleared for action.
"Etc.-" one hallooes to spread from the entrance to valley, hear sounds and then know is who, see let the passage of walk in the troops an incoming person, I ain't been wrinkly to knit the brows by ground, the bearer is exactly my eldest brother man chasing after woman, the voice is also what eldest brother shouts, just nearby still have many people in the eldest brother, these people all of each is a help of lord, or one square strong, just not understand how did they all run.
"H'm?"See eldest brother, they appear, aery and evil feather also not from ground wrinkly next eyebrows, although these people come in alone, when their these people, is good enough to should our any one square in the three parties, much less these people are affirmative be not act alone of, probably have already gathered a great deal of player community outside this cloud breeze valley.
"Is three, can listen to my one speech?"The eldest brother stood out to say.
"Man chasing after woman, don't think you the thou resist Long Tang fantastic, want to help your younger brother, come out for the direct station, why the need for do carriage here."The evil feather dark ground robs to say.
"Ha ha, the mock moon is my younger brother right, however I thou resist Long Tang's person's horse is to can't be traversing Xuan country villa, otherwise in the east at the moment that door in the sky defend city, we thou resist Long Tang also can't a person all not appear, as for why, I didn't say, and I this time come, also not is come to help my younger brother, but don't think to be each consequently the soldier permit to meet and let our real strenght in the whole China mainland therefore descend, after all previous of disorderly war have already made us lose not small, so I still help the lords several others to all please this time."The eldest brother didn't hold the same kind of view and explain down an idea first, then stretch hand to point at blood dragon, and guardant...etc. in blood several other masterminds of big gangs with evil feather.
"That's right, is everyone why the need for emotional, previous affair everyone is each to have loss, while the national boundary have been already opened now, we also have no a necessity civil war again, so after the country war opens, we will fall behind one matter of principles in the another nation."The guardant immediately also stands Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论