2012年11月12日星期一

Beats by Dr Dre studio to glare at however

Feel to ownly and in the moment become clear suddenly, having never thoughted of the city teacher is still like this of place, field in the whole school is very spacious, many a per person tall soil estrades most in the center, sees to is to usually compare a martial platform, but at not distance then Shu wear a row row of a target for archery.
BE having a group of Dses in the corner of left hand side brave train over there, drink to scold a voice and shout a voice to mix into one, but very have regulation, let people feel after hearing that they have a boiling passion.
Follow that officials to walk to a cool place of part, there already put last a few table Dengs.Be apart from a target for archery to touch the shape of having 150 meters around there, seeing to today be here test the function of organization Nu.My right Wu Tang says:"Wu Tang gives me the Nu."
Wu Tang passes the organization Nu lifted in hand from the back to I, then again have the box of Nu arrows and pass to I.
In the center took out those Nu arrowses from the box, these Nu arrowses still didn't arrive a head of length that the common arrows pays, however all of the whole arrowheads are the Jing steels used specially made to make into, very strong and tough, is lock A that with meticulous care creates to also wear deeply, very thin iron slice basically cans not holds up against sharp arrowhead.
The arrowhead of Nu arrows also still common wing-like in shape arrowhead, but three Leng arrowheads, this is what I make the craftsman done with meticulous care according to the shape of future generations bullet head.
Three Leng arrowheads present streamlined, can promise that the Nu arrows in the sky flies according to the reserved track like this, the influence of the decrease breeze, and because three Leng forms the arrowhead contain three sharp blade departments, so can produce to morely tear to pieces effect while coming in contact with the battle armor of the other party.
Sit down to have free time, I sit to drink tea to looking at those people in the distance to train over there over there.
This time noodles long whiskers, wearing the helmet will get the person of shape to walk to come over and see he come over, that at part accompanied my officials' facial expression to immediately change, he hurriedly stood to face up and said:"Jiang Qian Hu finished training."
Who know that 1000 saw his one eye and said:"The childe's elder brother who is again which house, where not go, Huai tree beard together, unlike here good, his pouring is carefree must have no matter son, but still make Lao Tze stand guard for you."
Hear Jiang Qian Hu say this, Wu Tang's facial expression a change will go up to talk, I a pulled him, then set up for this affair didn't take place, I was the organization Nu that comes to play to show I here today of, not for contending for quarrel since then.
The officials who accompanies hurriedly say:"Jiang Qian Hu, this is Mr. Chou."
Jiang Qian Hu up and down conjecturesed my one eye, then despised of looking at me, say:"I say is who, is the owner who is originally clean to make the enemy of the thing that the Niangs are used."
Chapter 224 field in the school has a competition

"Sou!"Is a to lightly ring, a Nu arrows stuck Jiang Qian Hu's ear to once fly, then once wore the distance of more than 100 rices to finally nail at platform the wodden post on the side up, the Weng Weng makes to ring.
I let go of the organization Nu in the hand, then say:
"You if daring again to speak isn't lousy and take your dog life next time!"
Jiang Qian Hu turn head see back the distance is still shivering of Nu arrows, the sudden becomes overdo,Beats by Dr Dre studio, the vision is fierce to ruthlessly looking at me to say:
"Don't think that the value that you get queen mother and emperor is getting more fantastic, your his mama's still a businessman, unexpectedly dare to assault me with the Nu arrows, I will teach for a while today, you allow you to know sky have much big!"
Saw a this place condition, originally train in the part of will get to all come over, there is the confident that ten several government troopses see to is Jiang Qian Hu, see here occupy, a s all enragedly ran to come over.
Having already been similar is empirical of I on the contrary calmed down in this time, a few Nu arrowses flew to go out may may of put at several individuals foot.
Just that officials' one face of anxious, he sees me and tooks a look that thousand, but don't know what good.
Having no to these people is the slightest polite, just doing not know this 1000 is what who seeks come with I unlucky, see me unexpectedly dare to also begin, that thousands Be bad to living to the Dan side, unexpectedly taking out out waist knife to prepare to rush toward will come up.
However I the slightest don't worry this, although say that Jiang Qian Hu looks a body form the young tiger is fierce, and have the spirit of a kind of special fighting to soldier, however I nearby of Wu Tang is also not the slightest bad, he is also long through kill the superior of field.
I square off with Jiang Qian Hu, the situation is very critical moment, spread in this time Zhang Ju Ya Zheng Zheng Qi Qi De's voice:
"Stop!You are all doing what!"
In my heart a loose, however have no the slightest different, Zhang Ju Ya is also shoulding appear this time.I let go of the organization Nu in the hand, coldly looking at is coming over here of Zhang Ju Ya is just.
However I saw Zhang Ju Ya just and before still follow many people, big Yi in heart.Is careful on seeing all of those people are a nearby near small emperors Wei, again hereafter once the noodles see, I indeed as expected discovered small emperor also therein, however he the positive ground that one face thinks looking at Jiang Qian Hu this times.
However seeing the small emperor is a casual wear to dress up, I know this small emperor quasi- again is tiny to take to cruise come, the nature isn't silly of come forward to reveal.
After waiting Zhang Ju Ya to be coming, I come forward to salute, then lightly say:
"Once saw two adults, once saw a yellow childe."
See I call so myself, Zhu Yi Jun is very happy, he tooks a look Jiang Qian Hu still pregnant empress those people, then turn head to seem to be really to have no to evilly ask a way:
"Mr. Zhang, these are doing what?"
Zhang Ju Ya Zheng Zheng Qi Qi De's facial expression is some to metal graily looking at that thousand, however top still keep answering to say:
"All of these are the D of five the city troops and horses Weis in the department city brave.They perhaps is at train."
Hear this me just chilly on smiling, but didn't say what, although saying is a bit short of breath, but since is a troops and horses the person of department, so easy.This thousand troubles that come to seek me for the sake of Zhang Kun came.
However since Zhang Ju Ya is having intention to shelter this guy, I am also not worthwhile to be making a Jiang relation now for the sake of this small affair and Zhang Ju Ya, so is silent is my best way.
However Zhu Yi Jun be not so very mutually with of.He tooks a look Jiang Qian Hu, then asks a way:
" Say me big Ming Dynasty of will get and then is all such of character?"
"You!"That is thousand don't know to die to lively hurtle the small emperor stares and just wants to scold exit.However I can't pass this opportunity, I at hand of the organization Nu start to grasp, then arrive at his forehead up, I am cold to say with a smile:
"You if dare be rude to yellow childe, I polish off you!"
Jiang Qian Hu hurtles me to glare at, however I ain't concerned this, in my heart in the consideration whether lends this opportunity this 1000 kill and also be regarded as to warn for Zhang Jia Yi, his Zhang Ju Ya just also say not to serve as what words.
However Zhang Ju Ya just and obviously doesn't want to give me this opportunity, also don't wait I to make decision, Zhang Ju Ya is having already returned to absolute being, his openings says:
"The son is hard, stateowned national laws, the soldier has a soldier rules!Jiang Qian Hu is wrong, from will have military law treatment."
I took a look small emperor, then just let go of the organization Nu in the hand, then say:
"This guy is really rude, repeatedly of to my impoliteness, is endure which can not endure!However I believe to open widely a person, you will definitely deal with matter impartially."
I make reference to words, already stop up completely Zhang Ju Ya just, he has to do punishment to this so-called Jiang Qian Hu, because presently not only only is him and Tan Lun, also have the Emperor-Zhu Yi Jun nowadays, is much less this makes the impoliteness to the emperor.
However Zhang Ju Ya is finishing listenning to me after, deliberate for a while just say:
"This affair I definitely and with dynasty of will get to negotiate for a while, such of the behavior must do to restructure!"
I smiled for a while, then said:
"Thus and very good, that will be my greatly clear blessing."
Tan Lun talked this time,
"Might seeing the weapon in the Sir's hand it not be is the organization Nu that the Sir says?"
Lend this step, I also open a topic branch and answer to say:
"Is quite good!This is exactly the organization Nu, what I do out on Qin Nu's foundation."
"Could you show this officer?"
I order, then ascend organization Nu Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论