2012年11月12日星期一

www.buybeatsbydrdreheadphone.com ally have personal p

Warmth in cent.
The weather is really much too cold, even in normal times jollification very of light city street up, is also a person to flow now sparse fall, there is completely no the condition of that prosperous jollification.
Uncovered car compartment the curtain on the side, I saw the pedestrian of street noodles seldom, even if occasionally have personal process also is all in a hurry to leave, head the face all wrap at in the very thick cotton Shan, they all want to arrive to in home earlier.
A burst of and nipping bise once blows and sent out a deep and low whimper voice, the breeze beat Xuan son, some dust miscellaneous articles or objectses of ground all drive flying of book.The curtain that the breeze followed to open drilled to come in, then captured territory directly to arrive all the way my dress Shan inner part.
Is very cold!I give a tremble, in the car compartment because have inheritting of bise to go into, the temperature seems to be also to lower some, in the brazier of hot of charcoal send out to settle frailty of burst a voice, the big piece charcoal that see that big piece bright red at that ring after, become fall apart.
I hurriedly put a curtain down, Feng Luan at I after death, if make her catch cold, own fault can Be getting bigger.
Let go of curtain, I sit to return to car compartment again in, get Feng Luan inclined is carried on the back by the empress in the car compartment up, the Feng Luan depended to come over, then headrest at my shoulder up, the soft voice asks a way:
"Shall arrive soon?"
I hand wreath at the back of Feng Luan, then chase she after death of that is small drive, upwards the noodles lifted to lift and used the half that the quilt bound Feng Luan body, then without extra trouble embraced her and answered to say:
"Didn't°yet, just just Chong text the door had no how far, if you the words trapped, slept first a meeting son."
The Feng Luan didn't say again what, just twisted for a while already slightly stupid body, let oneself more comfortable so much in my bosom, then shut last eyes.I lower the head, on the forehead of Feng Luan lightly kissed for a while, then also shut up eyes, close the eyes for a rest like this.
Probably because there is the reason of pregnancy, Feng Luan these days specially love to sleep, and I after came back because have regard for the kid of her belly, also always didn't and her joys lead so much, in normal times as long as is have horary of words, I will also keep her company as far as possible.
Just in the absentminded, but wagon the sudden stopped down, then outside spread Wu Tang's voice:
"Landlord, the country villa arrived."
I opened eyes, then lightly pushed Feng Luan, the light tone in called a way at the same time:
"The Feng son waked up and waked up."
"Ying Ning, how mutually male?"
When begonia spring slept a beginning to come to, naturally entirely different captivating taste, see I felt the symbol moment that my own abdomen is a burst of and very hot, then feel that man of oneself waked up, the all these deceives naturally however with me tightly stick together of Feng Luan, one was red and dizzy to fly up her face,www.buybeatsbydrdreheadphone.com, this increased Feng Luan to my temptation more.
"Is mutually male ……"
Hearing this can the voice that the very strongs all melt, I could not away with any further and bent the head mercilessly in person at Zhu Chun of the Feng Luan up, tongue at get in touch with of have already captured territory for an instant of get into an of Feng Luan.
Although the lilac of Feng Luan also tries Zu Rao my aggression, but very quick accept defeat, stir with my tongue at together.
My hand nature also have no carefree, a hand gave the body of Feng Luan, while another hand then overaly a while at the full chest of Feng Luan up, probably because the reason for being pregnant, Feng Luan of**compare with before greatly many, but also soft many, have no past the burliness of that sort, however the flexibility still the slightest doesn't reduce.
Along with my action, the Feng Luan originally wants to push away my hands now also the wreath of darling at my Bo neck behind, breath also bulky get up, two legs clip the top and bottom Mo tightly and often Suo write.
At I and Feng Luan two people all flame of sexual desire upsurge, who also hard from hold, see the time that will break out, the car compartment unpopular back person knocks ring, still Wu Tang's voice:
"Landlord, first daughter-in-law, other a few madams of buildings all at wait.
"Mama of!Is really disappointing!"My low voice scolds a way.Is it happened that to bother me in this time, and the Feng Luan have already lent this opportunity to sit as well this time, the sorting rises own dress Shan.
Hear my scold a voice, she saw my one eye with the sweet and charming vision, then said:
"No saying thick."
I the Xing Xing looking at the Feng Luan has the in great disorder dress Shan tidied up, then I by hand point at the double that the Feng Luan raises Gao milk and gathered together the ear of Feng Luan to in a soft voice say:
"Feng son, you seem here compare before greatly."
Hear I say this, the Feng Luan becomes angry from embarrassment, a couch pillow grasping to have nearby gesticulates and beats me, and I am smiling and distressly uncovering car Lian to walk to go out.
The bise is still wreaking havoc, often roaring and shouting from nearby once blew, however because the country villa is the sun noodles that sets up in the hill, the bise comes over of time all have already been held up by the mountain body, so standing on the country villa to before and on the contrary feel breeze small is many.
My lookinging at full mountains all has already thrown on the embroidered robe in 1 F white, all of worlds are one color, seem to be so of clean and pure.Snow is still just continuously to snow, next must be very big, also firm, big slice of big slice of of snowflake the Su Su fall from that sky in ash white of float will come down.
On the ground, top of hill, early already drive snow-crested, seem to be very silent here, only nearby childhood years horse ever and anon send out a burst of Si call, very quiet on all sides, with lend I seem to hear that froufrou for landing heavy snow over the dint of listenning to of person, and tree of the deadwood is pressed by the accumulated snow to break of the voice of Luo Zhi.
I looking at at present this snow landscape that moves people's heart Be foolish to live, connect at ordinary times the most cheery green Feng just quiet station also the wonderful view after my lookinging at is in the moment attired by the heavy snow.
After death spread a burst of loudly move, this lets me awake to come over from that the very mysterious state and once turned round to see the fox fur coat robe that the Feng Luan is covered with white is appearing weak and looking pallid a station over there, I came forward to hand Feng Luan from the wagon down.
"Is mutually male, this snow landscape like beautiful."The Feng Luan looking at at present prospects, the exclamation ground says.
I stretched hand to answer one to float to fall but next of snowflake, looking at that snowflake to float to fall own center of palm, then the center of palm spread a burst of and very cool felling and saw that snowflake again have been already disappeared without a trace, the water vestige that leave that silk means that it really once existed.
"Is cold the willow catkins having no joss-stick rush toward future and freeze into a slice the pear flower kiss not to open, big mortar Man 3,000 boundaries, silver Leng east ocean."Han Xiang Lan in a soft voice sings a way.
My becoming overdo to see many females all has already walked to come over and hurtle them severals to smile for a while.I finally changed direction vision Xiang orchid, say with the tone of inquiry:
"Dollar generation Joe Ji is virtuous 《 water pretty woman& amp;#8226;Sing snow 》?"
Hear I ask this, Xiang orchid first is a surprised, then hurtled me to smile for a while and say:
"Do not thought of mutually male have been already studied haphazardly as well to the spreading of dollars generationses songs."
But green Feng not original intention, she looking at our two jollifications for sayings, but oneself isn't very understand, hence a little bit angrily say:
"You 2 at say what, how to don't understand somebody else."
I raised hand to lightly pare off the nose of green Feng, then said:
"We are saying this snow landscape, shows people book in normal times, but you say to read a headache, knew now, book to use the square hate little."
The green Feng hears me say her like this, mercilessly Pie my one eye, then turn round and then walk toward the country villa to.



Chapter 169 loses support(4)

Is lovely the shape after seeing green Feng that Jue mouth, I forbid not to live ha ha smile, then with many females together the behind in the green Feng walked into.
Again across into country villa, but I almost could not recognize this is the place that oneself at the beginning leads.The gate to a monastery of Gao Da Dun's grand view signs pillar and walked into front door over against of is many two meters granite roads of breadths, the both sides of granite road is some flowers and treeses, however now top all the heap is full accumulated snow.
The left side is still that Gao big factory premises, however now already drive a wall to partition, just passing the circle of a crescent moon form the arched door is connective, the right side is also a small hospital, and the inside is Ma Si.
Wu Tang allows those carters to is from the side door arrived to small yard the wagon.Over against Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论